Monday, October 5, 2015

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

beading gem's journal

Winner of Barbara Lewis' Torch Fired Enameling Online Class

Barbara Lewis's Torch-Fired Enameling: The Immersion Method class certainly intrigued readers! Some said they were more than willing to dive into torch fired enameling. For others, fans of her book, it was a chance to be taught by the instructor herself.



A couple of you had tried it in your youth.  Chuck said he enameled in college.   Dragonswing also had an early experience, "I can remember making torch fired cuff links when I was in art class in high school." Lucky you! That was some high school. How wonderful that they taught creative arts. Creativity needs to be nurtured in the young - it is a vital skill to have in life. Being creative means one can troubleshoot, come up with new ideas and so on.

But I digress. Onward to the selection of the winner.  I numbered all the eligible entries and got the random number generator over on random.org to pick the winner. It is Carol of Designing It! Congratulations!

______________________________
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips   
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact Me • Past Issues • Join This List • Unsubscribe

   


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment