Thursday, September 24, 2015

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

beading gem's journal

How to Photograph Jewelry Webinar on October 4 | FREE version of Camera+ App now Available

It looks like I'll also have to announce the next webinar on the blog besides sending out the mailing list!  The last class did not fill up until I announced it here! So for anyone keen to learn how to take great jewelry pictures, this is your chance.  Email me : beadinggem@yahoo.ca.  Find out more here


One thing I do recommend in my webinar is the camera+ app for the iPhone and iPad. The company that makes it has now come up with a free version with in-app purchases for some advanced functions.  The full featured version which I use is just $2.99.

According to Techcrunch, there are 14 million users of this app!

______________________________
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Jewelry Business Tips 

 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact MePast IssuesJoin This ListUnsubscribe

   


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment