Tuesday, March 20, 2018

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

Remember my tutorial on how to make simple twisted wire flower earrings with nail polish and resin?  I was aiming for a stained glass effect.  Working with nail polish was relatively easy but as the nail polish suspensions were fragile, I covered the ...

 

Art Nouveau Inspired Wire and Resin Earrings by KUKLAstudio

Remember my tutorial on how to make simple twisted wire flower earrings with nail polish and resin?  I was aiming for a stained glass effect.  Working with nail polish was relatively easy but as the nail polish suspensions were fragile, I covered the work with resin.  But you can work with colored resin too. However, it requires a lot more skill and artistic flair!!  This featured designer from Barcelona, Spain creates incredible art nouveau inspired wire and resin earrings!



Read more ......
 
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact MePast IssuesJoin This ListUnsubscribe

   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment