Monday, May 14, 2018

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

A reader recently asked me if there was a tutorial for the knitted wire and bead bracelet I made many years ago (see last photo in this post).  But I do not. The experience knitting wire with 1 mm steel needles just made me grit my teeth!  And I never ...

 

Wire Crochet (ISK) Gemstone Bracelet Tutorial | Comparison with True Wire Knitting

A reader recently asked me if there was a tutorial for the knitted wire and bead bracelet I made many years ago (see last photo in this post).  But I do not. The experience knitting wire with 1 mm steel needles just made me grit my teeth!  And I never repeated it. Since then, I discovered Yael Falk's  (Yoola Design) looms and wire crochet method.  Her alternative name for the technique is invisible spool knitting (ISK) because the wire comes off a spool and the result looks like knitting.

Read more ......
 
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact MePast IssuesJoin This ListUnsubscribe

   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment