Monday, May 2, 2016

Please attend urgently

Hello dear, I have tried several times to reach my lawyer on his mobile phone after our last discussions but of no success, all the sms messages I sent to him returned back undelivered. You are the only available person I can contact through this medium at this time of emergency. I was rushed to hospital again with an Emergency Bus because I collapsed at the beach as a result of that cancer surgery which I went through before my trip. I am getting weaker every minute and I overheard the emergency doctor telling his colleague that I may not survive this attack and you know this might be true considering the first surgeon's warning that I may not live long after that first heart surgery. Now that this issue happened again in a foreign land where I went for tourism and to make it worse, I don't even know any single person here, please contact my Insurance Company on my behalf so they can forward all copies of my Insurance policy documents to you, submit the documents to my bank for claim of my $7.5 million which I deposited after the sales of my late husband's large Estate. I did not declare any next of kin during the time of bank deposit because I have no kid but I have sent a different message to the Insurance company and informed they that I have named you as my next of kin, I also instructed them to release those documents to you when you contact them. 70% of the fund is for you, 20% goes to charity home of your choice and 10% will be set out to compensate the attorney that will compile the documentation. All the contacts you need to work with, is on the Insurance Policy papers The Insurance company's address is: beneficial-life@insurer.com Contact person is Mr. Theophilus Rodriguez Pray for me and make sure you keep to this last minute instruction. Rose Miller ------------------Sent from I-Phone6 via Vodafone------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment