Tuesday, January 23, 2018

NEWSFLASH FOR BEADING GEM SUBSCRIBERS

 

 

 

 

Hello!

I really appreciate your faithful reading of my blog! 

 

I just want to tell you ahead of time that due to circumstances beyond my control, I will soon have to truncate the email posts you receive. 

 

This means you will have to click on the link to read the full post. I know some of you may find this unnecessary and unwanted especially for daily subscribers but I hope you will understand. 

 

If you are a daily subscriber who finds the inbox filling too quickly, please consider switching to weekly subscriptions. To do this, just unsubscribe - find the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emailed post. Then resubscribe on the blog (right side bar). Remember to check only the weekly option, otherwise you will be getting both!

 

If you are having any issues including missed mailings, please email me at pearl@beadinggem.com and I will help you!

Thanks for your patience and continued support!

 

 

Follow Me on Social Media

 
 

© BeadingGem. You're receiving this email because you've signed up to receive updates from us.

If you'd prefer not to receive updates, you can unsubscribe.

 


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment