Thursday, December 8, 2016

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

My apologies! I wish I could say I have been imbibing too much eggnog. But alas, I am a teetotaler! Must be the grey hair syndrome! Please always check back on my actual blog if there is a missing tutorial link like today's beaded vase of flowers ...

 

Missing Video Link for the Beaded Vase of Flowers Tutorial!

My apologies!  I wish I could say I have been imbibing too much eggnog. But alas, I am a teetotaler! Must be the grey hair syndrome!  Please always check back on my actual blog if there is a missing tutorial link like today's beaded vase of flowers tutorial. Chances are, someone has emailed me to let me know of the error and I have corrected it!


I thank all the readers who do take the time to let me know!  And thanks to Irene for this correction!

______________________________
Original Post by THE BEADING GEM
Jewelry Making Tips - Wire JewelryTips  -Jewelry Business Tips 

 
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact MePast IssuesJoin This ListUnsubscribe

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment