... ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
Hey, Rick Webb here.
I get it. Sometimes we just get busy and life takes over ... we fall out of our routines and our health and fitness can get put on the back burner. The reason I'm reaching out today is because we haven't been in touch lately ... and to make up for lost time, I'd like to make sure you have everything you need to get the best results possible.
To help with that, I wanted to send over these healthy, delicious and easy-to-make recipes that you can quickly whip up and enjoy! Just tap the link below to check them out now:
GET YOUR RECIPES HERE
Be sure to look out for future emails ... we've got a lot of really cool things coming up that I know you'll enjoy!
- Rick Webb
1st Phorm Customer Service Manager
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
NASM CNC Nutrition Coach
You can Unsubscribe if you'd like me to stop sending you emails. :(
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment