Sunday, February 11, 2018

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

As many long time readers know, I am very fond of butterflies.  So imagine my delight when I saw this pretty superduo butterfly inspired bracelet tutorial from CzechBeadsExclusive.  What is remarkable are the butterflies all around the beaded design ...

 

Pretty Superduo Butterfly Inspired Bracelet Tutorial | Introducing CzechBeadsExclusive

As many long time readers know, I am very fond of butterflies.  So imagine my delight when I saw this pretty superduo butterfly inspired bracelet tutorial from CzechBeadsExclusive.  What is remarkable are the butterflies all around the beaded design - 3 columns of them in different colors.


Read more ......
 
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact MePast IssuesJoin This ListUnsubscribe

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment