Tuesday, February 13, 2018

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

I must have had hair moment when I scheduled the February webinar for this Sunday, February 18 at 2 pm EST.  Totally forgot about the Olympics! So there are still a few spots left for anyone interested.  Just email me at pearl@beadinggem.com if you ...

 

Jewelry Photography Webinar This Sunday Still Has a Few Spots! | OrangeMonkie Table Top Studios

I must have had hair moment when I scheduled the February webinar for this Sunday, February 18 at 2 pm EST.  Totally forgot about the Olympics! So there are still a few spots left for anyone interested.  Just email me at pearl@beadinggem.com if you can make it.


Read more ......
 
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact MePast IssuesJoin This ListUnsubscribe

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment