Sunday, February 25, 2018

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

I first stumbled on Little Windows' creative resin jewelry tutorials years ago.  They  still spark my creativity each time I see them.  Fran Valera has come up with the latest video on how to personalize resin jewelry.   She covers 9 different ...

 

How to Personalize Resin Jewelry Tips and Tricks

I first stumbled on Little Windows' creative resin jewelry tutorials years ago.  They  still spark my creativity each time I see them.  Fran Valera has come up with the latest video on how to personalize resin jewelry.   She covers 9 different techniques which take great advantage of this medium. Resin jewelry looks like glass but doesn't easily break.  Best of all, you can embed objects for unique mixed media styles.



Read more ......
 
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact MePast IssuesJoin This ListUnsubscribe

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment