Sunday, February 18, 2018

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

Be still, my beating heart!  That was my initial reaction when I spotted these gorgeous contemporary art alcohol ink and resin coasters by artist, Jane Monteith. Her tutorial shows how easy it is to create artistic pieces provided you use the right ...

 

Contemporary Art Alcohol Ink and Resin Coasters Tutorials

Be still, my beating heart!  That was my initial reaction when I spotted these gorgeous contemporary art alcohol ink and resin coasters by artist, Jane Monteith. Her tutorial shows how easy it is to create artistic pieces provided you use the right things! Jane lists all the products she uses in the info section of her videos. Also note that while these are home decor items, you could consider scaling down  to jewelry size pieces using smaller molds.


Read more ......
 
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact MePast IssuesJoin This ListUnsubscribe

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment