Wednesday, February 21, 2018

THE BEADING GEM'S JOURNAL

Something about Sonysree Creations' beaded bracelet tutorial caught my attention.  I couldn't quite put my finger on the why for a while.  It is a lovely and simple design for those who want a quick project. And it has a contemporary look about it. ...

 

Beaded Jewelry Tutorials for a Scientist?

Something about Sonysree Creations' beaded bracelet tutorial caught my attention.  I couldn't quite put my finger on the why for a while.  It is a lovely and simple design for those who want a quick project. And it has a contemporary look about it. Then I realized what it was!  The seed bead sections look like erlenmeyer or conical flasks which are found in laboratories!  This design will be perfect for a scientist!


Read more ......
 
 
 
FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices


Contact MePast IssuesJoin This ListUnsubscribe

   

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment